Skyrates
http://skyrates.net/forum/

Crewmate Reunion Service
http://skyrates.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9088
Page 2 of 2

Author:  FAMAcE [ Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crewmate Reunion Service

i know its just a move but i didnt start playing till right before the move. does anyone know if theres a cutoff to when you can get crewmates back?

Author:  nehp [ Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crewmate Reunion Service

FAMAcE wrote:
i know its just a move but i didnt start playing till right before the move. does anyone know if theres a cutoff to when you can get crewmates back?


With a move, you're not losing them in the first place, so there's nobody to "get back" as all of your crew will still be around.

Author:  FAMAcE [ Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crewmate Reunion Service

let me rephrase... i didnt start playingin this round until right before the move. is it still possible for me 2 get crewmates back from the last round? or have they decided i was an abusive person and let me before i could find them and cause further mental anguish?

Author:  nehp [ Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crewmate Reunion Service

FAMAcE wrote:
let me rephrase... i didnt start playingin this round until right before the move. is it still possible for me 2 get crewmates back from the last round? or have they decided i was an abusive person and let me before i could find them and cause further mental anguish?


The link was up and working before the move, so assuming they complete the move fully, it should be accessible following the move. Whether or not they succeed in bringing everything fully back online is the only question and likely won't be known until they finish.

Author:  Bouchie Topturner [ Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crewmate Reunion Service

So, I'm going to lose my crew because I didn't know there was a link to the CRS?

I'm a bit confused here :remydizzy:

Author:  FAMAcE [ Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crewmate Reunion Service

no your not. i didnt think about retrieving my crew from the last round until the move. thats all. its just my lack or memory/thinking. you should be fine. no crew is being taken away dont worry

Author:  Pen [ Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Crewmate Reunion Service

It's not a reset, just a move / influence change so everyone's crew from last round should still be available when the game comes back (and in the unlikely chance you can't find your crew not you should report it as bug to the devs)

Author:  Chesterfield Taft [ Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Crewmate Reunion Service

Pen wrote:
It's not a reset, just a move / influence change so everyone's crew from last round should still be available when the game comes back (and in the unlikely chance you can't find your crew not you should report it as bug to the devs)


Correct.

Author:  Lynx Adorienne [ Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Crewmate Reunion Service

Is this going to be repopulated? It'd be nice to rejoin my kitteh that I've managed to rescue through several previous resets.

Author:  Sinshlad [ Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Crewmate Reunion Service

The plan is for it to come back, yes. Phil has even renamed himelf 'rip van crappycoder' until he gets it working again. It could still be a little while, but it's definitely being worked on.

Author:  Lynx Adorienne [ Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crewmate Reunion Service

I miss my kitteh. :sad:

Author:  Pen [ Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crewmate Reunion Service

I hope it doesn't take twenty years for this Rip to wake from his nap like the other one did :razz:

Author:  Blue Vast [ Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crewmate Reunion Service

At this rate I think looking into nursing homes for our former crewmates may be in order. :remydizzy:

Author:  Calvin [ Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Crewmate Reunion Service

Hooray for cryogenics.

Author:  Mildred Butters [ Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Crewmate Reunion Service

Calvin wrote:
Hooray for cryogenics.


No, don't make me go back in the box, please!

It's cold in there, I promise I'll be a better mechanic... Just let me go back to work!

:fear:

Author:  Redstorm Breckenridge [ Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crewmate Reunion Service

Mildred Butters wrote:
Calvin wrote:
Hooray for cryogenics.


No, don't make me go back in the box, please!

It's cold in there, I promise I'll be a better mechanic... Just let me go back to work!

:fear:


Hush you, I told you if that engine was still smoking is was the freezer for you. :remywicked:

Author:  Lynx Adorienne [ Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crewmate Reunion Service

*sadkittyeyes the Crew Reunion Service* :sad:

Author:  Calvin [ Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crewmate Reunion Service

phil put his phoot down on the ol' CRS: "not doin' it again."
Sorry.
:sad:

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/