Register / Log in

Server Costs Jan

Ends in 5 days 0%
It is currently Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:42 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Skill and Cargo Errors
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:02 am 

Faction: Flight School
EDIT: Strange, unless one of you guys fixed it that fast, the game seems to have corrected the errors and I now have the correct skill points and all my gold back. *Cheers for Skyrates and continues on his way*

First off, I have -15 Combat and Flight points.

I assume it was caused by clicking the "Purchase Skill" a few times trying to get Sideslip. I clicked it once and nothing happened so I clicked it again. Then I double clicked thinking it was possibly my laptop freezing up at which time I finally got an error message. Of course, silly me, I didn't think anything of it, assumed it was an error on my side, and didn't get the error message to report here. Well, it gave me the skill, just at four times its original cost.

[Picture illustration! Whee!]

Next, I've spent ~3000 gold on Paper that hasn't been added to my cargo. I went to fill my plane and then to queue up a few flights and found that I couldn't unload it at my next stop. So I went back to purchase more, thinking I hadn't hit the "Buy!" button, and hadn't received it them. Tried it a third time and still nothing (at which time I decided I might want to report it).

I'm not really worried about the gold, but is there any way to get me out of the negatives for CP and FP and back to 0? I'd really appreciate it.
:worry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:58 pm 
Flying

Faction: Flight School
It sounds like your Flash client was lagging. If something's behaving funny, the first thing you should always do is refresh the client. There are a lot of small bugs that happen when the game disconnects or partially disconnects, and a refresh will clear them.

Token female of both ERN and the 7th Street Capulets ^_~[/url]