Register / Log in

Server Costs May

Ends in 15 days 0%
It is currently Tue May 17, 2022 1:40 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: I should really write something...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:40 pm 
Tease

Faction: Independent

Things are, well they're getting better. I think I'm finally getting over Paxton, though Tabitha better watch herself. He's been through a lot and the last thing he needs is to lose another girl.

There I go writing about him. I need to snap out of it, and honestly I think I'm making progress. I think I need to tell Canid I'm not interested. He's a good guy but... I don't want to make the same mistake I made with Kemper. I like the guy, but I don't love him. I hope I can break the news to him gently. The fox has been through a bit himself. I can't say I don't like the attention though. It feels good to have someone like you, instead of it being a one-way street. Like with Sinen. I feel like a jerk letting him down but I can't build a relationship on a false premise. I'll talk to him soon.

I got some good news today. The O'Mally's have elected to fund my magical act. I think the trick with the dove and flaming vodka won them over; I'll have to use that one again. I wish that Leon kid had stuck around, I lost half of the act when I lost my assistant. This next trick's a real doozy, lets see if I can get it right. If it works I'll be able to whisper to someone across the room, preferably a volunteer. The physics are tricky though, we'll see if it plays out.

It feels weird to be writing this down in a journal, but I guess it helps me think. Maybe I'll do this more often, we'll see.