Ends in 6 days 0%
It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:49 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: State of the Roleplay
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:28 pm 
Snuggler

Faction: Flight School
Hey folks,

We're headed to the scheduled end of the Hidden War event, but unfortunately we haven't been able to do as much developing of the roleplay as I would have liked. This is in *no* way the fault of the Roleplay Guides, whose assistance has been invaluable. What has occurred is that a lot of my time has been spent on the mechanics of the event itself, and not on the roleplay.

So what to do?

I am not going to be extending the Hidden War gameplay any farther, as I feel we've learned just about all we can from it, and I know many players are eager to get back to the PvP territory control game.

Instead, while the Hidden War *gameplay* is going to stop on the scheduled time (followed by a game reset), we *will* be continuing the roleplay portion of it. Up until now, the RP has largely been the faction decisions + the one small chat session with Remy. Moving forward, we're going to have a new subforum specifically devoted to the Hidden War roleplay, and will be continuing that on. We want you all, the players, to have the chance to chat and interact and play a part of the story yourselves. Armadans will get to converse with Pirates, Orderites will see the Barrens, and much much more.

Does this mean what happened during the Hidden War will be forgotten? Not at all. Anything that occurred (and will occur) in the Hidden War *will* be carried over to the roleplay portion.

Post subject: Re: State of the Roleplay
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:28 pm 
Snuggler

Faction: Flight School
Discuss this post here:

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=9058