Ends in 16 days 0%
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: time to go
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:17 am 
Snuggler

Faction: Flight School
Ahoy there folks.

I've been quiet for a while, and I apologize for that, but I suppose it's appropriate for me to break my silence here.

If it weren't already clear, I am no longer working on Skyrates (neither the game and the RP side).

This game has been tremendously meaningful for me. It's taught me a great deal about game design and community management, it's opened professional doors for me, and it's introduced me to some of the most wonderful people in the world. I will always cherish that, but it's time for me to go my separate ways.

Speaking in a non-official capacity, I'd say for any questions about RP, you can try speaking with any of the other devs, but I would personally just recommend you go with whatever feels right. Feel free to play as the various faction leaders or Lord Gilbert. Canon would just be what the community decided on for itself.

As I go, I'd like to thank Calvin for being a wonderful source of stability and consistency, the RP guides for their help and support, anyone who's ever participated in an RP/world event for putting up with my personal brand of insanity, and to my fellow developers for all they've done.

If any of you would care to connect outside of this game, feel free to send me a hello on Facebook (bryan.inho.cash)

Thank you all very much, and may the skies keep you.

:smile: :remytasty: :gonk: