Server Costs Oct

Ends in 15 days 0%
It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:35 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Welcome to Flight School!
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:30 pm 
Flying

Faction: Flight School
Welcome to Flight School! Glad to have you here! Flight School has a long and proud tradition of training the best skyrates in all of Skytopia. As you get acquainted, there are a couple of things you should know:

Your Flight School Faculty is here to help you. If you ever have a question, just ask on the Faction tab on your radio! Flight School Faculty consist of:

- The Board of Directors: Kyra, Sildar, Draco, Jareeta, and Xenos, who are responsible for general Flight School Governance, particularly related to influence running.

- The Faculty: Loyal members of the Flight School For Life (FS4L). People who have joined the Flight School as their permanent faction, and are here to promote the interests of this fine institution.

- The Students: That's you! You are welcome to be a part of Flight School as long as you want to learn. If you like it here, you can join the Flight School as a Faculty by becoming Flight School For Life yourself.

If you are interested in staying involved with Flight School on a permanent basis, there is another board for more private conversations. If you have a desire to run influence, and plant the glorious Yellow flag of Flight School on all the lands of Skytopia, go to flightschool.freeforums.org.

There, you will find the faculty lounge, and our plans for promoting this fine institution across the skylands.

Also, remember if you have questions, Flight School maintains the best FAQ for members in all the factions (click here). And remember, any good Flight School student could use more time in the Skybrary, where lots of Flight School instructors, and others, have contributed their knowledge.

Welcome to Flight School, and we hope you have a great time!

Token female of both ERN and the 7th Street Capulets ^_~[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:35 pm 

As Flight School is no longer an influencing-earning faction in Skyrates, the off-site forums have become largely defunct. As the one of the admins of the forum, I am offering them up to interested parties.

First, should any of the old FS4L crew wish to glean what they can from the forums for nostalgia or reference, feel free, and contact myself or one of the other admins if you require additional access.

Second, if anyone from FS, the Order, or the Independents wish to make use of these forums, just reply here or drop me a PM. Anyone can have them really, but individuals from those factions have dibs. Sensitive info from FS4L will be stripped, along with the user records, unless you can give me a convincing argument to the contrary.

*removes his hat in a moment of silence for the passing of an era*

Post subject: Re: Welcome to Flight School!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:15 pm 
Developer

Kyra wrote:
And remember, any good Flight School student could use more time in the Skybrary, where lots of Flight School instructors, and others, have contributed their knowledge.
This post was made long after I left FS last round so I never saw this thread. A special 'Thanks' goes to Sildar (and Kyra), as seeing this quote makes me happy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:43 pm 

Hello I am new to the school and was wondering on how in the fame button, what do the faction loking things mean. Can I join them? :remycute: I was planning on joing if I can these folks :red:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:02 pm 
Developer

The following two pages, and the links therein, may be helpful.
http://skyrates.wikia.com/wiki/Factions
http://skyrates.wikia.com/wiki/Capital_ ... Travelogue
To join the Crimson Armada (:red:), fly over to Fuseli.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:48 pm 

Hey guys!

I'am new here, and just wanted to say hi!

(I know I graduated, but I wanted to tell the current class to stick with it!)

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:56 pm 

Location: Somewhere, over the rainbow... way UUUUUP HIIIIIGH!
Hey there, brand new pilot with some flight experience. (Only been shot down once!)
How y'all doing?

There's nothing wrong with being different. All it means is that people see you in a different light, and you too see yourself in a different way. Don't be afraid to do something "out of the norm". Don't be afraid to be who you are.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:11 am 
Developer

Welcome, Rex.
Only 1 loss? Not too shabby!