Register / Log in

Server Costs Dec

Ends in 15 days 0%
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:39 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dwarf Fortress: Skyrates Succession
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:49 am 
Combat Guru

Faction: Azure League

Narua Swala wrote:
...a {static}, cold spot for us.

No, no, {static} is hot. You want a more {static} place.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:09 pm 

Faction: Flight School
Good point. I don't see any slugmen or skeletal anythings around. Not nearly {static} enough with the /exploding dogs./

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:16 pm 

I'm really going at it now, but it'll be a day or two before I can post the finished thing.
Still, a teaser from Narua's diary entries:
"Oh, sweet Dwarfgods. A kitten and a puppy were with the settlers, and they simply bled to death walking inside the fort. It seems the dogs in the Winter didn't freeze but really did just... bleed out. Something is horribly awry. There's no sign of any struggle, nothing. A corpse, gypsum plaster, sand coating, and what appears to be some kind of horrible Forgotten Beast extract are all that remains. We may have chosen a horrible, horrible place. Even creepier: the dog that died just recently? Its blood was found meters below, through solid rock, on the floor of the farm. The extract of Gods know what is all over, too."
EDIT:
After not liking the Glass Forge mod, I uninstalled it from the requisite folders it has weaseled into. Now our dogs don't die and leave bizarre things behind. Discounting the possibility that I did it wrong (I followed the instructions, I swear!) I saw it was a cruddy mod and phooey upon it. I'm done with year 1 and things are going very well. I will try to post everything for it tomorrow (Friday afternoon), pics and all. Year two hopefully will be up by the end of Saturday.

Last edited by Narua Swala on Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:03 pm 
Helpful

I can see why you all like this game. :smile:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:27 pm 
Flirt

I think you installed it wrong, Narua. Anyway, the world was genned with Glass Forge installed, so you don't need to install it in your main raws unless you plan on updating the raws of the save.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:31 pm 
Dev Eyepatch

Faction: Earthen Order

I dunno, I like the effect - Cthulhu meets Dwarf Fortress...

*) Member of the Black Sheep Squadron

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:02 am 

I tried the savegame with the modded DF in the first post and the pets bled to death.
http://imgur.com/a7VTe.png

If I try the savegame with vanilla DF there doesn't seem to be a problem.
http://imgur.com/9BGL5.png

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:41 am 
Flirt

Well, Arikatas, did you or did you not install the Glass Forge mod?

EDIT: Okay, I ran my copy of the save for about a season. No dead dogs or cats suddenly bursting into fountains of blood. Whatever's wrong, it probably has to do with installing the Glass Forge mod incorrectly, or it's something else that's screwy on your end.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:12 am 

Well, the save you gave me doesn't have raws for GF. So I added them asthe readme for GF said. Then horrible things. I remove the raws and blammo, works fine. Though I had built a glass forge and it seems to be able to still exist, so I don't know what's up. Either way, it's not in my raws and I think it can show up, and as it stands the one dog I had traded for still lives.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:26 am 

Herley wrote:
Well, Arikatas, did you or did you not install the Glass Forge mod?

EDIT: Okay, I ran my copy of the save for about a season. No dead dogs or cats suddenly bursting into fountains of blood. Whatever's wrong, it probably has to do with installing the Glass Forge mod incorrectly, or it's something else that's screwy on your end.

Savegames use the raws in the save folder, so it's entirely irrelevant and Glass Forge is working fine.

Mayday's is an enormous mod, it may not add anything obviously new, but it messes with a lot of stuff. Given that the version you linked to was manually hacked together, I wouldn't be surprised if something was broken. Especially since this version of Mayday's also appears to work fine with your save.

Heck, here's a screenshot of your save apparently working as dumped straight into Genesis with a Glass Forge constructed: http://imgur.com/9eedF.png
(for the uninitiated, the tiles are all off because both Maydays and Genesis mess around with them to make the game look prettier)

I say "apparently working" because I'm not going for more than a few weeks, but the problem seems to occur no later than a few days in. The fact that you aren't getting it is somewhat baffling.

Narua Swala wrote:
Well, the save you gave me doesn't have raws for GF. So I added them asthe readme for GF said. Then horrible things. I remove the raws and blammo, works fine. Though I had built a glass forge and it seems to be able to still exist, so I don't know what's up. Either way, it's not in my raws and I think it can show up, and as it stands the one dog I had traded for still lives.

As above, savegames use the raws in the save folder and they are in there, so you shouldn't need to touch them at all. Duplicate entries in the raws causes all sorts of horrifying things to happen.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:28 am 

I managed to replicate it in vanilla, which suggests I'm looking in the wrong place.

*looks elsewhere*
forgotten beast frozen extract x2
forgotten beast tallow chest x2

*remembers something on the Bay12 forum*
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.ph ... msg1633096

I would assume that when it warms up, the extract melts and any small animals exposed to it will die. Mystery solved?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:55 am 

I don't know about the forgotten beast stuff, but raws or no raws here's exactly what I've done:
I downloaded the modded Mayday version Herley posted, GF and the save. I placed the raws from the GF mod where they needed to be, gen'd a world, and pasted over the save of Herley's.
I then had all the problems, and whenever it was I removed the raws for the GF mod from the raws folder the problem went away. Not to rag on Herley or the GF mod (which, oddly, I can't find anywhere else... where did you get it?) but it seems to have been the problem. Whatever the cause, it's now fixed. When I'm done I will post a self-contained thing that has everything as it needs to be to run. No installing mods, no this or that or the other thing.
So regardless of whether or not the GF works, at least the dogs aren't super-buggy.
I'm not restarting because it was entertaining and the fort is going well. Year 1 is done and I will post it today, and I may get 2 done as well.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:29 am 

:sad:
Seems that I can't dump these odd Forgotten Beast Tallow chests that came with us, and small animals going near them die. Some die inside the fort still, too. Something is just plain wrong.
If not for everything else going /swimmingly/, I'd want to just regen a new world, just using the Mayday version and call it at that.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:25 pm 

1st Granite, 1051
http://imgur.com/6G274.png
I can't recall which moron told us to finally stop well after the snow-covered plains and only after we had trudged a short ways up this mountain, but if I do find out I think I need to make an example of them early on. My name is Narua and I am the leader of this band of dwarves, here to make a name for ourselves, and prove that from nothingness we can create a fortress to rival even the Mountainhomes.
There are seven of us, each bringing different skills to the table, though two of us have rather unfortunate nicknames. Sloth, our carpenter, seems a bit, well, slow. He's a nice enough sort, takes to his work well, but I can't guarantee he won't go ice skating in late spring or something equally stupid. One of our miners is a woman with the nickname Mahmoth. She's not as big as the name suggests, but is very sensitive about her weight. She makes up for the belittling comments and voracious appetite by throwing herself (figuratively) at the rock before her, and will be a great asset in carving out a place to call home. The others and myself fulfill other jobs ranging from brewing knowledge to farming and masonry. I think we might do well.
I decided for us to dig in at the base of the mountain, where we ought have stopped anyways. http://imgur.com/2Xh2y.png And so our two miners set off, as if they were born for it. I'd showed them some rough sketches of what I had in mind for living quarters and the like and they didn't even bother bringing it with them, just ran off with purpose in their eyes.
A few orders from me later, and we had come in out of the snow and disassembled our wagon. We're not going to start off poorly, oh no. Lots of supplies, plenty of animals, a good initial layout planned… as soon as we can get out of the open air we'll be just fine. It'll be a little bit before the workshop space is cleared, so for now it's out in the (ugh) open.
(Undated Early-Spring entry)
AAAH! What the {static}?
All of our dogs, our cats, and a bull calf just… dropped dead. No sign at all of a struggle, they just… bled to death. I don't believe it was the cold, though it is still freezing out. I need to move what remains inside, and fast. There is an… essence… of something where the dogs and cats died. Maybe we're haunted. Great.
(Undated Early-Spring entry. It appears to be only a short time from the previous entry.)
http://imgur.com/C87Sc.png Whew, we got the cows and whatnot inside. Damned cold. I hate the cold. The miners are still going at it and I have piles set up outside to be brought in eventually, beds being made and my mason cranking out useful things.
Both of the miners are single-minded. They know nothing except digging, eating, drinking, and sleeping. I had a hunch from the beginning; on the way over while the rest of us were complaining about the cold (and apparently keeping our dogs and cats from exploding) they did nothing but discuss mining techniques, handle grips and so on. Their progress is moderately fast, though they seem to dig out in unpredictable ways. I continue to refine the sketches of what ought be our fort's layout. They never bring the plans with them but seem to do well enough without. Rooms are left half-dug until whatever fancies them is finished, or itself only mined halfway. Still, after some polite suggestions that they hurry the {static} up, I did get them to finish our bedrooms and start on the workshops. It may be Spring, but I'll be {static} if a single workshop of ours ever has so much as the memory of a snowflake near it again.
http://imgur.com/FqqGn.png

8 Felsite, late spring
We've still got nearly all of our supplies out in the rain. If it's not frozen water pelting our heads, it's liquid. I don't mind the outside much, but the others do. I need to get the miners to finish up our basic layout and make some storage rooms. http://imgur.com/jOYS6.png

15th Hematite, Early Summer
I've been drawing up plans for expansion. http://imgur.com/buzqd.png As soon as all of our immediate needs are taken care of, I want us to be ready for more and more dwarves coming in. I never liked sleeping in a room with twenty others and I think everyone else will thank me for my foresight. Workshops are being build of all kinds, tunnels dug and storerooms made. We're clearing out a few more vital areas to have open spaces, that way we don't need to trip over rocks to get everywhere. Oh, the things they'll carve about me once we get an engraver!
15hematite Just look at all those {static} rooms I've ordered to be build when we're ready.
I've been singlehandedly building half of these workshops or more, but that's because I don't have tunnel vision (pun intended) like our miners, nor specific farming duties or carpentry or masonry. So I do the jobs that need doing aside from building goods and keeping us alive and growing. Most of what I do now is unnecessary for now, but will save lots of time and effort later. Organize now, reap benefits later, get credit for it.
We've been finding lots of gems, which is great. No gem cutter or setter yet, but all in good time. Some ores as well for once we get a smelter going. I love that word. Smelt.

11th Malachite, Mid-Summer
We've been followed.
I don't know how long they waited after we left the Mountainhomes to track us down. Maybe they knew of me and thought I'd do a great job (which I am.) Maybe it's coincidence, a band of travellers wanting to settle down. Either way, we have 5 new members in our merry band.
One of them, "Kib", is suspiciously good at Butchering, or so he says. He actually said "suspiciously good", including the air quotes. He also mentioned he's great with dwarf bones. I really hope he means he's a doctor, because he is one now. In fact, our lead Doctor. Herley's our best Diagnoser, so she'll have to keep an eye out on him. I hope she can properly diagnose murderous tendencies.
A craftsdwarf, a metalsmith, and a couple peasants (though one claims he's an architect because he "saw some cool buildings once and probably could do that".) I tell them their new jobs, helping round out our skillset. We are now 12 working here. Things ought move a bit faster.
Oh, sweet Dwarfgods. A kitten and a puppy were with the settlers, and they simply bled to death walking inside the fort. Something is horribly awry. No sign of any struggle, nothing, just like the ones we brought with us. A corpse, gypsum plaster, sand coating, and what appears to be some kind of horrible Forgotten Beast extract are all that remains. We may have chosen a horrible, horrible place. Even creepier: the dog that died just recently? Its blood was found meters below, through solid rock, on the floor of the farm. http://imgur.com/wL3fc.png
I hope that if whatever caused this kills us all, it's after we get an engraver to show what a good job I did before we all died. Or at least a few statues of me.
What the {static} is going to go hunting with me once the humdrum stuff is done? I can't train war cows. This is madness.

27th Galena, Late Summer
A cow of ours gave birth to a calf. I'm watching it every second I can, out of a morbid curiosity. Will it die like the others? What is killing them?
… Nothing so far. We have calves and even donkey foals (donklets, I call them), and they aren't having aneurysms or anything. This is creepy, moreso every day.

12th Limestone, Early Autumn
Well, our first farm area is up and running, most of our day-to-day things are taken care of. We're clearing out a lower open space to store our goods in, and soon we can begin producing goods we can sell to traders from our and other civilizations.

20th Sandstone, Mid-Autumn
What a hellhole. Dogs and cats just die on the spot anywhere near here and it's only mid-autumn but the water coming from this mountain is already frozen solid. Splendid.
Later in the day one of the immigrants overheard me calling this place a hellhole and smarmed that {static} would be warmer. No rations for you today.

26th Sandstone
OK, somehow word must have gotten out that this place is rich in minerals, or perhaps the spectacle of small animals dying for no reason is extremely attractive to other dwarves. We've received a second influx of migrants, this time 7. I quickly assign them jobs that need doing and get back to organizing. I want to end this year with a fortress that is ready and prepared for all its basic needs.

28th Sandstone
I tried to wave off the dwarf coming in with a dog, but he thought I was beckoning him come closer. The poor thing died. Damn it. Two kittens met the same fate.

14th Timber, Late Autumn
I have begun leveling a small section of the mountain for my own purposes. Besides making our farms larger and moving goods inside, clearing out hallways and such, we are quickly nearing self-sufficiency and a lack of immediate need for food or drink. I have also begun scraping away a small hunk of mountain for a little monument to myself. http://imgur.com/hrfmy.png

16th Timber
I'm honored. Less than a year after setting out for this place we have already received a liason from the Mountainhomes. I smirk wondering if his animals will die out here. They don't. He has a dog in a cage, the poor thing. I buy it, making it a poorer thing, and will try to figure out what curses us so. We have little to trade but trade anyways, and go back to our business. The traders stay for a long time, perhaps they heard about the dog/cat problem and want to see. Before they leave a liason asks what we want next year. I tell him and he tells us what they will pay better for. Fortunately he mentions the worthless trinkets I already planned on mass-producing.

14th Moonstone
I continue to clear out rooms, carpent, mason, and organize, generally. As soon as the ice melts I'll start enlarging our farms, but for now I can spend some time bringing up our stocks and focusing on a nice, tidy fortress. I am also laying the groundwork for what will eventually be our hospital. http://imgur.com/l2HVy.png
I've ordered the dog cage I bought from the merchants be put in my room. Poor thing. I'll do everything I can to protect it.

23rd Opal, Mid-Winter.
I let the dog out of the cage. It was alive so far, perhaps the beast wouldn't meet the same fate.
4th Obsidian, Late Winter
By the Gods, it still lives. (Note: I removed the Glass Forge mod before letting the dog out.) Whatever curse had laid upon us, we are now free. I remain cautious but this is a good sign.

1st Granite
Spring has sprung!
It's just as cold as it was when we arrived, but no longer are we a third of the way up a steep mountain in an overloaded cart with dogs and cats that are primed to keel over in a creepy a manner as possible. We have a bustling fortress of more than double our original number, goods being produced both for domestic use and exporting, we have storerooms (and are making more), rooms for each dwarf (and digging out more), the beginnings of a fine hospital space, even a graveyard. Whatever horrible curse had laid upon us regarding cats and dogs may well have been lifted somehow, too. I'm feeling good about this place. Soon as the ice melts we need to expand our farming capabilities, but other than that I think we're going to be just fine.
Work on my little project will likely take all of next year, but I have already begun amassing the blocks necessary. We shall see how it turns out.

24th Granite
I'm glad I've bothered making lots of extra bedrooms. More migrants. I'm re-ramping up bed production and really looking forward to greatly expanding the farms as soon as I can. We now number 36. This last wave nearly doubles our ranks. I quickly tell them that the jobs most had upon arriving won't cut it and reassign them to what we need.

1st Slate
A puppy bled to death. Our curse remains. I'm watching the kitten that someone brought along. It grew to a cat, and so far lives. One dog and one cat…

5th Slate
Our woodworker, Sloth, has met with tragedy. Traversing the thin ice to save himself a tiny amount of time when moving to fell a tree, he plummeted into the now-warmed waters. He drowned before a miner could dig a slope next to him. He shall be missed. More importantly, that axe he was carrying will be missed until I can get to it. http://imgur.com/0csCo.png

23rd Slate
One of our stoneworkers, Sigun Ustutherith, has become posessed. He has claimed a craftsdwarf's workshop. Thank the Gods, he immediately begins building something. I've heard stories of dwarves smearing their feces on the walls in odd symbols, screaming for building materials we don't have, going insane…
It's an earring. Engraved with a picture of itself on it. Sure, that's impressive, if recursive and… dumb. http://imgur.com/TOuqX.png

19th Felsite, Late Spring
I'm expanding our storerooms, beginning a grand hall, and some other projects. It seems there won't be nearly enough blocks made this year for my side project. Shame.
We do have visitors, though. Elves. Horrid things, but we have no army with which to butcher them. So I suppose we shall trade. This time. We got some food from them in exchange for our worthless stone trinkets we've been pumping out, and a few deer and wolf in cages. They might be good for some fun later.

20th Felsite
Damned Kobolds! A thief stabbed Mafol Eraldeleth, our only living woodworker right now. It's as if the Gods do not wish us to use wood! I see those smug asshole elves smirking over at the trade Depot. I wish we had a lava doomsday device. All in good time.
A fractured bone, severed motor nerve, and a cut artery. Our traps got some blood on them and he might not work as well in the future, though he does seem to have gone back to work. What a trooper.

6th Malachite, Mid-Summer
Damned Monkeys!
A horde of Rhesus Macaques ran off with most of our charcoal.
I'll get them too. I've also moved our charcoal out from the elements, where it was piling up for some reason.

8th Galena, Late Summer
One of our miners, Mahmoth, has withdrawn from society. Perhaps the pressure of her job, or the horrible nickname she's constantly reminded of, have finally gotten to her. She claims a Mason's workshop on the outskirts of our fortress, outside, away from all eyes. It's where I had planned for my own little unique space to be build, but sits empty for now. After some time shuffling back and forth from the main fortress, giving shy but possibly insane looks at those that get in her way, she begins making something.

17th Galena
Still not finished with the project of Mahmoth's.
A kobold thief was spotted but didn't cause any harm.

18th Galena
Mahmoth finished her project. A quern called "Amazedislands the spikes of chewing." We all give her plenty of room when she mentions the insane name. It is adorned with alunite spikes, an iron depiction of two fat potatoes, an alunite depiction of a sun, and an encrusting of jewels and more alunite. It's… ugly, and frightens me to see Mahmoth wandering the halls, dangerous pick in her hands. "Have you seen Amazedislands?" she asks everyone. We all say yes.
Truth be told, I don't know what a quern is. But I moved it from the shop to the old Gathering Hall, which will soon be a zoo. Mahmoth seems happy enough about it, and that's good enough for me.

19th Galena
Oh, it makes flour? Why didn't they say so? I guess "flourery" does sound a bit odd. Fine, let's put it with the food workshops.

20th Sandstone, Mid-Autumn
I have decided that those who will come after me to rule this fortress will likely be less than accommodating of my wishes to have a monument erected in my name. So instead I have decided to carve out a slightly larger room for myself, so that I might relax in peace between my tireless hours of work here. Though we have no military and very little with which to defend ourselves, I have begun production of some training swords and shields. They shall help train our warriors in the years to come.

27th Sandstone
The {static} cold. The water has frozen once again. I plan to attempt to get Sloth's body from the ice. We shall see what happens.

7th Timber
Success! We recovered Sloth's axe, and shortly thereafter his slightly decomposed body. Still recognizable, though. We have entombed him. http://imgur.com/cWJN1.png

18th Timber
A liason from Narducim, the Mountainhomes, has arrived! We have plenty to sell them by now, I hope, and in exchange for useful things. Let's see if they brought anything good.
I have a thought - if I trade away these cursed chests, only containing sand anyways, perhaps we can have dogs and cats without horrible consequences. I will trade these horrible things away.

19th Moonstone
My Gods. We're nearly out of Booze. I don't know how this happened but I have three stills running nonstop now. Every single dwarf has been told to make booze any time they get the chance. We will not go sober. We especially will not go sober when there is no unfrozen water to drink.

2nd Obsidian, Late winter
Crisis averted but barely. we have some booze in stock now, but are low on barrels. Damn. We're making tons of those for the forseeable future, now, too.
My time here is nearly done. My quarters are finished being built and just need some of the rocks on the floor taken away before I will have a cozy spot all my own.
I think it's been a good two years, overall. One of our original seven, Sloth, died for something as simple as a tree. One injury from a kobold, which we will help protect against with a military in the years to come, and a fairly well-set up fortress. As long as we watch our planting seasons, seeds, barrels and booze, I think we might make it out here. We are near a volcano, and ought try to make the best use we can of it: magma smelting! And of course a horrific, total-overkill method of disposing of the Elves and Kobolds in the future.
We need a military and perhaps a manager to keep orders of multiple things in check, but as far as day-to-day things I think we're set. We have some dogs and cats in cages, to be released at the mercy of the Gods.

1st Granite, 1053
My time as ruler of this fortress for two years has come to an end!
I will relinquish my post as leader and retire to do as another sees fit. I have my own quarters and the beginnings of a mighty fortress, all built due to me. May the Gods watch over us and the overseers to come not get us all killed. And let us hope whatever killed our dogs and cats never decides it wants larger prey.

(Link to the fortress as is stands, pics of the whole thing at the end of years 1 and two:
year 1:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V415ZN1Z
year 2:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7351V1GA
)
(There's a dump site, same level as the farms, right by the stairs. You can reclaim whatever you want from it or keep dumping there.)
THE SAVE: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZASG6YUD
It's self-contained. Everything's there, just start a-playin.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:51 pm 
Flirt

For future refernce, people, you don't need to gen a new world. Just dump the save folder into data/save and load DF, then play. You only need to download and install Glass Forge if you intend on generating a new world with it. I included it in the first post for reference purposes.

And it is my turn, I believe.

EDIT: Also, anyone who I haven't yet added to the turn list or anyone who hasn't been dorfed yet, PM me.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:30 pm 

Sloth's dead and not yet replaced. He didn't mention who he wants. Now that the save's up he can look at the available ones, or you can assign for him. And yes, it is your turn. Enjoy!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:32 pm 
Flirt

Not wholly sure where to begin. I assume that food production is more-or-less self-sufficient. If it is, I can begin training a military and work on magma 'shops, as well as improving defensive positions. I'll prolly finish the hospital area as well.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:37 pm 

Yeah, the hospital needs supplies and a real layout. Food production is going swimmingly but you may want to look at seeds, stocks, and what's queued for each season to get a feel for what needs planting.
Our only major worry right now is alcohol. We don't have enough barrels since we have a surplus of food coming in, and that takes barrels too. Need more bins, also. And we don't have enough alcohol because we can produce it way faster than barrels are being made. Hopefully you can find a balance (maybe cut /back/ on food production) so that booze balance doesn't take up much of your time. I tried to get all the normal stuff taken care of as much as possible beforehand.
IC Edit:
Narua hands Herley a slip of paper as she welcomes Herley to being the new Overseer.
It has drawings of water pumps to bring water to the hospital, and sketches of pumps to bring magma into pools around a tiered alter. "Blood for the Blood God!" it says.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:18 am 
Flirt

1st Granite 1053

Apparently I'm the new Overseer of the Black Gates. I notice that we have /no/ gates, black or otherwise. I think we must remedy this situation...

2nd Granite 1053

A tanner has been possessed.

He has one skin of cow leather, one skin on horse leather, and a few silver bars. Passing by, I could hear him muttering "...bars...metal...leather...skin...cloth...thread..."

Apparently he needs another skin of leather that is not cow or horse leather, another set of silver bars (or perhaps not) and some thread.

6th Granite 1053

I've marked out a garbage dump and graveyard inside our planned walls, as well as begun to move our aboveground farms to a more secure area near the main gate.

OOC: Just a quick update to show progress and that, yes, I actually am playing.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:07 pm 

OOC: And six whole days into the year! :P
Glad to see you're working on it, you know I kid. Can't wait to see the whole thing!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next