Register / Log in

Server Costs Dec

Ends in 17 days 0%
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Plane restat thread
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:03 pm 

Faction: Azure League

Definitely found out there was little testing on how upgrades would affect the planes with their new stats, and as a result, the Ingersoll was the best trader and influence runner by a good margin. Those of us who didn't care for its schedule opted for the Lancaster, which operated much better than the KingFisher at everything except having lots of guns. And unfortunately, there wasn't much in between, nothing around 500kph.

And the other quirks were still present, like the Skywhale being too fragile for its size and too short on cargo. The combat line getting progressively slower and less capable of catching up to targets they're meant to kill. The Avenger being a death trap. The Barashiki being a strange sort of blimp.

But so much of it was right, I love the later tiers leveling out, I love T8 having two very competitive endgame planes. It was a huge improvement over 2.4. So much so, my suggestions for everything amount to swapping numbers back and forth, trading speed for cargo and toying only with the non-CKPH stats. All my suggestions being here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9905&p=103100

Post subject: Re: Plane restat thread
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:41 pm 
Explorer

Faction: Jade Hand

I'd like to see the Spectre be a bit faster. And/or have 10 upgrade slots per type instead of just 8, though I'd have to think about that a bit.

Ingersoll is still the best trader.