Register / Log in

Server Costs Oct

Ends in 12 days 0%
It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:24 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:02 am 
Senator

Faction: Crimson Armada

Redstorm Breckenridge wrote:
If theirs a Hangar option then you should have to pay something to switch your planes, call up-keep. It makes no sense to be able to switch willy-nilly. If you make a bad decision and want to switch back to your plane then do it but pay something.

If there are Hangars, I'd personally prefer them to have an Upkeep Cost and not a "pay as you switch planes" experience. After all, those who choose to keep an old plane in their Hangar had to pay full price for the plane in the next tier (no trade in value!), which to me, with the Upkeep Cost, more than significant cash drain. Also, from what I understand you'd have to fly to a specific Skyland to access your Hangar. Obviously, Hangars on Skylands on major travel routes would be more expensive than something all the way out on Grotto/Uur because of the time it would take to fly out there to change planes.

Just some thoughts...

Thorne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:26 am 

Faction: Flight School
Then again you could always pay to have the plane flown to you if you don't want to got to Uur.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9