Register / Log in

Server Costs Jun

Ends in 24 days 0%
It is currently Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:25 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: The Amazing Adventures of Skip O' Doyle.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:00 pm 

Faction: Flight School
Flying on wings of Adventure, each bold new adventure taking him further into Legend, these are my amazing chronicles.

December 17th

My adventures start like all adventures do, with a plan of sexy seduction. I intend to do what all great adventurers do and seduce strange new women from the islands of this world or strange new men if I ingest enough Nip.

December 17th Evening

After spending all afternoon making a mix tape (tracks one to five "Rock you like a Hurricane" and the rest of the album sexy music for seduction which is all "Rock you like a Hurricane") and making a jaunty adventure hat from cardboard and glue, I decided to scour the Tavern for information. A lion there seemed to talk about big money so I did what any hot blooded male seeking fortune would do.

Drinking beer from ashtrays may have impaired my mastery of incognito, but I'm suprised he saw through my plan. It took me three hours to steal this cocktail dress and make-up kit from a passer-by and I'm a little sad my attempts at seducing him for his money failed. Maybe I'll try the same plan tomorrow but take off my clothes before putting on the dress.

December 18th
I awoke to mysteriously find myself in the bedroom of a beautiful girl, this could only mean one thing, I had snuck into a sleeping girls room and bedded down next to her in a groggy haze. Quickly I acted in self defence, and chloroformed her using a bottle of chloroform i'd stolen from a medical cabinet, then bravely stole her cocktail dresses and jumped out the window to safety. Nice try, but Skip lives to fight another day!

I decide to try trading for a living when I noticed the traders put more spare change in my hat. So I went back to my plane, turned it the right way up and went to the Trader.

She has eyes like hypnotic diamonds, flaxen hair like silky wheat in snow and a laugh as intoxicating as the Chloroform I had finished off before coming in. Struggling to keep eye contact and stand up straight, I bought some fish and head off on my travels.

Oh Sweet maiden of the trading post, you will be mine.

Where will Skip go next, stay tuned for more probably illegal adventures!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:17 pm 
Developer

if you could turn this into a crazier version of 'trapped in the closet' i'd be ecstatic.

Love the first installment.

-PL-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:07 pm 

HAHAHAhaha . this is amazing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:54 am 

Flying on wings of Adventure, each bold new adventure taking me further into Legend, these are my amazing chronicles.

December 20th

Having spent the morning hanging around the fuel silos without a facemask, I unrolled the newspaper snorkel I'd constructed to find.

PIRATES STEAL FROM MAROONED TRADER

There was danger in the air, so I sobered up and decided to take a trip to see the one girl who would miss me if I fell in Battle: The Business store Possum. She sat with an air of quiet sexy grace, her eyes calm as I described the pirate menaces I'd be facing and my final words poetically drawing me closer to her heart. It was a touching moment when she reached into her purse and gave me a single gold coin, obviously a memento of her love and a way of finding her again after my battle ended. I bid her adieu and went on my way.

December 23rd

It turns out the coin was simply payment for the fish I'd delivered, apparently 25 tonnes of rotten fish don't sell well on an island full of fish. I decided to spend the coin on a drink to ease my heart, but it turns out Fish is cheaper, so I eased my woes with a hard cold mug of fish. My heart felt like it was going to break, my eyes watered and my whole body felt limp and painful. I had forgotten that my heartache was actually a fish allergy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:04 pm 
Developer

haha

awesome!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:47 pm 

Doc? You rock!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:33 pm 

Flying on wings of Adventure, each bold new adventure taking me further into Legend, these are my amazing chronicles.

January 1st
I decided to celebrate the holiday season with a hearty gift of Free Grog and Catnip for everyone on the Fuseli! However when the pilot found out I'd stolen his cargo I was in for trouble! The bear looked angry but I simply smiled and explained he needed a little holiday cheer in his heart before knocking him senseless with a Flagon.

Now he had joined the rest of the Tavern in unconsciousness (Catnip Grog or "Nippenbrau" is a highly potent family recipe.) I quickly made my escape cartwheeling and cavorting to my new Requin before flying into the sunset.

At this point i'll point out Nippenbrau also plays tricks on the mind, so my daring escape was me actually laughing on the bar floor as Fuseli guards dragged me to the brig where I sobered up.

I spent the next three days building an elaborate escape plan from toothpicks and dental floss, annoyingly my stay in the brig was only two and a half. I was given my plane keys and told to not come back for a long time.

January 2nd

By now the bear has noticed I used his name and stole his Requin for real this time. I cleverly sabotaged all the other planes by getting drunk and reversing into them before gunning off into the Sunset. SKIP RIDES AGAIN!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:58 pm 

January 5th

My Newly acquired Requin was not all it seemed, on board were two crew members surprised to find me at the wheel of their ship. I managed to take out the ferret in amazing hand to hand combat, but when she had been knocked out the boar snuck up on me and hit me with a Wrench.or I had drank too much and just fell asleep.

They locked me in the cargo hold, stupidly leaving me with more Catnip than a skyrate could handle. After having my fill and cramming in into everywhere I could about my person, I decided to perform a master-plan and light the remaining nip, drugging my captors and allowing me to break free!

Sadly the Hull was wood too.

January 9th

I was sober by this time, we clung to the wreckage and they refused to speak to me. My attempts of seduction didn't even phase that Ferret, she must be a steely business type like the love of my life, Business Possum.

Eventually we bonded over the fact we were Red Faction mates. I shared a ration of food I'd stolen from the Fuseli until we were eventually picked up by a passing plane.

January 11th

I'm writing now as we reach the sunny shores of Juliet, it turns out the passing Lancaster we picked up was a party ship being used by a Red faction member named Thorne. I was asked to pay my way with a 10000 gold toll, but had little to my name but nip and my 300k which was my grog money. I needed money and fast.

Last night I decided to patch up my problems with the Ferret, I made sure she partied hard and lived the life of excess we O'Doyles are famous for. She and her partner are now slumbering happily, and I'd be happy at making new friends.if I hadn't convinced Thorne they were Green spies intent on stealing his money and turned them over in exchange for a free ride.

I'm about to sneak out of the cargo hold now, I can hear Thorne and his friends start thier interrogation. They'll probably be fine, without any physical scarring.

I finally ended the day with a visit to Business Possum, giving her Catnip as a gift. She misread and paid me heavily (it's low here). So I've arranged to hitch a lift and sneak away from here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:25 pm 
Senator

Faction: Crimson Armada

I'll tell ya how N@ and I "tortured" the truth out of them.

the dreaded Grasshopper!

it's 1 part Creme de menthe, 1 part Nippenbrau, 1 part engine ethanol, dash of fruit, add whip cream to taste.

They spilled the beans after only 18 shots! They were definitely lightweights, as spies of the Greens usually are.

Thorne

Post subject: Potent
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:27 pm 
Cinco de Mayo 2014

Hmmmm. Potent. Drunken greens will tell ye just about anythin. Stupid li'le bliters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:06 pm 

What is Creme de Menthe?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:07 pm 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creme_de_Menthe

it's a good mixer, rather simple

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:57 pm 
Cinco de Mayo 2014

Hey Skip! Mind if I use your name in a Skyrates Shanty? Oh, and your idea for Nippenbrau as well?